Passionate artist ever since a little girl I always knew what I wanted to do in life. Creating stories and characters, drawing, writing or simply making up stories in my mind when I didn’t quite know how to write just yet! Art has always been present in my life, while other kids wanted to play outside, I had more fun working on my creations and sharing them with my friends.
Event to this day my passion didn’t change. Creating stories is still my life goal and I can’t help doing it every single day getting new ideas from everywhere I go, everything I see, every book, comic, novel that I read. I can find inspirations just anywhere.
- Soon : Teaching art at Psaludonia
- May 2019 – Today: Full Time Freelance Artist
- April 2016 – March 2018: Cover and Inner Books Illustrator at Ediciones Oniricas
- April 2021 – June 2021 – Syn Studio Online Course – Sketching for Concept Art with Veronique Meignaud
- April 2021 – May 2021 – Mentorship with Nik Hagialas
- October 2021 – July 2022 : Master Degree in Digital Illustrations and 2D Animation
- August 2024 – Mentorship with Adam Duff (LucidPixul)
Courses I’m still learning from:
- Alessandro Barbucci‘s Online Courses
- Ahmed Aladoori‘s Online Course
- Marc Brunet‘s Online Art School
- Ross Draws‘s Online DigitalArt Bootcamp