Please read my terms and conditions before ordering a commission!
Contact me at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in getting an illustration (or more) from me, please send me an email with your name and what type of commission you are looking for (comic, illustration etc). Please be as descriptive as you can with what you’re looking for so I can have the best understanding of how I can help you.
*Please clarify if this will be for commercial or personal use. Commercial use art will be charged with an extra fee that we will discuss privately depending on what it will be used for.
I will answer as soon as possible and we will talk further about your commission!
Backgrounds: Basic(sky, grass, something rather simple for ambientation), gradient or none are included in the price. You can add a simple background to the illustration for a fixed price.
For any other kind of BG the price depends on their complexity. Will discuss those in private.
|SKETCH||SKETCH SHADED||CEL SHADING|
|Just sketched illustration. Could have some grey tones to it. The sketch is still somewhat pretty clean though!||A sketch colored in B/W hues.||Clean lineart, cared for details. The coloring is clean as well.|
Note that I don’t do more complex backgrounds than what you can find in my galleries.
I also don’t do illustrations that are more focused on background rather than characters.
Gradients, just vague colors.
There are some details in the BG but mostly blurred and not too detailed.
There are clear background elements defined.
|Inked B/W||Shaded B/W||INKED|
IMPORTANT: Comic pages artwork will not be as detailed as an illustration quality!
- Max 6 panels per page (more can be discussed)
- One establishing shot per page OR one fullbody character panel per page.
- Max. 3 main character per comic page. (BG characters count as BG)
- Not allowed to have multiple charactres interacting in all panels. In one per page is alright.
- Remember this is a comic, don’t expect super detailed work as if each panel was an illustration! If you need the characters detailed, I’d charge you the prices per illustration instead of per comic page.